Coaching Difficult Clients
6. February 2021 @ 19:00 - 20:30 CET€99
Every coach sooner or later encounters difficult clients in their coaching career.
These can be clients who, for example:
1. Keep crossing your personal boundaries
2. Demand exorbitantly much of your attention and time
3. Question your coaching methods and competency
4. Appear to be resistant to change
5. Don’t follow the coaching instructions or complete tasks
6. Lose their motivation along the way
7. Spread negativity, complain, and are never satisfied
8. Display abusive, threatening, toxic, or otherwise stress-causing behavior
9. Refuse to pay you for the coaching sessions
10. Don’t value your time and efforts
In this webinar, you will learn about different types of difficult coaching clients and gain a deeper understanding of the problems underlying their behavior. This way you can break through the negative behavior patterns in your coaching relationship.
You will also learn how to set healthy boundaries in your coaching practice and learn proven strategies for coaching difficult clients in a variety of situations.
The price includes a 1.5-hour webinar, and upon successful completion of the webinar, a certificate of attendance from the Neurotraining Academy.
This webinar on coaching difficult clients is a continuing education event for coaches, presented by the Neurotraining Academy.
The ticket for the webinar (including additional material and certificate) costs 99 € and you can buy it through Gumroad by using this link. The webinar is delivered to you via Zoom, you will receive an email invitation.
All events are currently taking place as webinars using the Zoom software.